Sometimes I look in the mirror and just stare at myself. I’m not looking for wrinkles, checking out my eyebrows, or wondering if my makeup is on right.
Rather, I get into a kind of a reflective state and begin to wonder. I wonder if I’m living up to my full potential; I wonder if I’m making the biggest difference in women’s lives that’s possible; I wonder if my vision for myself, my family, and the women I work with is clear enough; etc.
In other words, it’s kind of like a checkup on my current status – including my fulfillment, happiness, and the energy I live in.
I’d like you to do that for me – right now if you’re not driving. Get in front of a mirror or just imagine you are by closing your eyes and seeing yourself there.
Then ponder with me. Ask yourself some pointed questions – not what’s for dinner tonight or whether you scheduled that hair appointment. Rather:
- Am I living the life I truly want to live?
- Are my key relationships – including my marriage if it applies – all I want them to be?
- Do I know myself well or have I lost sight of who I am?
- Am I tapping into my true potential in my career, friendships, talent – or am I living a ‘less than’ compromised life?
- Do I want more but believe it could never happen? Or have no idea how any real changes could be made?
- Do I live in negative beliefs about myself that get in the way of success and happiness?
- Have I given up on feeling loved by my partner because it could never be any different?
- Do I see myself as unlovable?
- Do I experience way too much anxiety and disappointment in my life?
- Do I believe I’m living out ‘my lot in life’ rather than seeing life as your oyster?
If any of these describe you – and you can certainly add to the list – then I hope you can hear this – THERE’S AN ANSWER TO ALL OF THIS.
In other words, looking in the mirror of your life can be full of:
- Hope and confidence – that the life you want you can create.
- Changes that can happen in your most significant relationships when you realize the changes begin with you – and you know how to become a beacon of light and confident about what you allow – and no longer allow – relationally to happen.
- Joy and a sense of empowerment that may have eluded you your whole life.
- The one who shapes and reshapes the circumstances around you.
- Success – in every part of your life – including career.
The next time you’re in front of a mirror – physically or mentally – make a choice to create the life you want. Make a choice to join me in a powerful step-by-step process to empower you to live life to its fullness.
If you want a Master Coach – and I am one with over 32 years mentoring and coaching women into a brand new life – to come alongside and steer you into a new life – where you create everything you want from a place of strength, courage, and boldness – where you look in the mirror and exude confidence and move from fear to an empowered life:
Then, TAKE THESE NEXT STEPS.
Watch my 50-minute Master Class, Master Class, The 5 Secrets My Savvy Women Clients Use to Become Authentic and Confident, Deeply Loved and Successful in ALL Areas Of Their Lives. Take notes. That’s your first step.
At the end, you’ll have an opportunity to get on a Complimentary call with my Amazing You team – you will great clarity and discover how your life can change and transform. If you’re ready to have it all, DON’T HESITATE TO BOOK A CALL TO SEE HOW THIS HAPPENS AND CAN HAPPEN FOR YOU.
If you’ve seen the Webinar and feel you are a fit – you’re ready to change your life and feel free and empowered to live deeply, alive and abundantly, then book your complimentary clarity call- Schedule Your Call